Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Different style than usual, but I like it! Just was wondering what plugin do you use for your basses? I mainly use Serum and love it, would like your opinion on the plugin you use.

Xtrullor responds:

Massive, Serum, Harmor, Razor, Sytrus

Our Forever (Remaster) Our Forever (Remaster)

I think its really good, but I would add more density in the whole project. Otherwise, that was really good! :D

Magic (VIP) Magic (VIP)

Love this one! :D Great sound choices too! 5/5

Zombie Pony [Explicit] Zombie Pony [Explicit]

I think someone just got a favorite :) 20/5 IGN get rekt m7, u w0t m10

Action Bastard [AxEL Remix] Action Bastard [AxEL Remix]

Good song, but i think it could be remastered a lot better. Especially the AxEL dubz part. It sounds like its massing everything else... But other then that it pretty good! ~J~

Dare Dare

Hey man. Love this song! I cant stop playing it over and over again! By any chance, do you know how you made that tremble sound at the end of your synth around 14 seconds? Much appreciated! Thx again,
~J~

DJStriden responds:

A simple pitch LFO with a 200 ms attack.

De4dl0ck - The Last Light De4dl0ck - The Last Light

Dude this is good, but i think you can do better, this isnt your best syle but you still did amazing, and i love that pan too :D I was also wondering since i use FL too, what instruments do you use? I've been testing some out but never got the right sounds... Peace

-RadioCutter- -RadioCutter-

I know you probably have millions of people wanting you to read their comments, but I was just wondering how you made the sounds so you can edit around and make music... It would mean the world to me, also I like this. Its not your greatest style but it is still good. ────────────────────░███░
───────────────────░█░░░█░
█─────█──█──█──█──█████
███████──████──█──────█
──────████──██████████

Room Shaker Room Shaker

DUDE... Im kinda speechless... That drop though was AMAZEBALLS and not to mention the build ups were sick also, Im also going to make a Geometry Dash level XD. Amazing once again... ~J~

Manure Manure

Dude this is AWESOME! I love this kind of dubstep... Love the drop too! And those synths are incredible... 10/10 best on NG. I honestly dont know some of the technical stuff in music since i dont study that much, but i LOVE this. Thank you society...